Thursday, April 11, 2013

No Spoilers Ahead

I've been reading movie summaries from students for years now but I think the one I received this week reviewing The Grey is the best yet.  I've never seen this movie but I think the ending is pretty well-known.  When I approached the student about it, he said, "It was so boring; I couldn't keep watching."  I've underlined my favorite part.

Today I watched The Grey. This movie talks about a plane got crashed in Alaska. Many people dead when it crashed and the survivors were not many. So there were some wolves start to hunt and eat the survivors. And they make a group to find out how they are going to leave this place. In the end people discovered the plane location and come to help them. I liked how they cooperate with each other because when they become as a group they go out of that place. I dislike the people who what to find out solo because they fail in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment