Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Type

So I've been looking on google images lately for a new phone wallpaper and I just realized after 3 nights in a row of doing this that I so have a type. It's not just hot actors, it's also real life guys. I'm obv not the only one with this type because the hot actors I like are extremely popular. No wonder blonde dudes freak me out - they're not my type. I mean, I can admire the beauty of some blonde dudes but am never attracted to them. Furtunately, my type is neither my dad nor my brother. Shit maybe it is my dad when he was my age. Ew

2 comments:

  1. I need more details of this "type" so I can more efficiently shop the law and medical buildings. Though I would love you come visit you and your man in SB, so perhaps I will shop here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m not sure how not liking blonds is going to work with the moving to germany plan?-ek

    ReplyDelete