Saturday, September 19, 2009

Danielle?

So today my cardio consisted of sweeping the floors in every room, shaking out the rugs, then using my swiffer wet to clean the floors. Near the end I broke the swiffer from trying too hard. At least I have about a year until I'll want to do that again, so I have time to buy a new one. While sweeping I thought about one of the books I want to write about my family. I think if I want it to be Poisonwood Bible style I'll have to make my brother a girl. He's going to prove a tricky girl though. Maybe I'll write it from his (her) journalist husband's POV. While watching Bones on Hulu I did 60 crunches and 20 side crunches each side. I also did 60 black bean curls, which consist of me holding a can of black beans in each hand with my arms straight in the air and then lowering them back to my shoulder blades. Elbows still fat. Bones growing on me.

3 comments:

  1. did i tell you i m teaching forensics? kk says i should watch bones.

    are your elbows just dimples and not pointy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i might only like bones because angel from buffy is in it. also the people are all gorgy, espesh the kid from freaks and geeks. he grew up! how are you teaching forensics?
    my elbows are pointy when bent. they only look fat when my arm is straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m co-teaching really. forensics, chem and living environment (bio). how funny- chem was my least fave class in all of hs, despite a cool teacher?

    ReplyDelete