Monday, September 21, 2009

Scattered weekend exersize

I already posted my Saturday work out but after I posted I went to a bar and did a bit of dancing and not much drinking. The dance was pretty sparse because there was a guy there who must've been dropping acid - at 10pm he was already sweating in his wife-beater and harassing all women who tried to dance on the floor. once he hit the bathroom I attempted to dance a bit and then I think he came down from his high and I could dance more. The DJ started to suck so my friend and I decided to take the party back to my living room. We danced for about an hour, maybe less to some Justin, My Morning Jacket, Scissor Sisters, R.Kelly, etc bad mix.
Sunday I watched TV online all morning, took a nap then finally walked to B's house through the woods/golf course. On the way I thought about all the ways I could get sent to the emergency room (I think because our insurance cards haven't come in yet and I'm a little nervous. Also, there was a sign that said "no hunting"). The ways I could get injured were, knocked out by a rogue golf ball, mauled by a cougar (B thought I was referring to a randy mom), mauled by a coyote, bitten by a rattle snake, passed out from sunstroke (it was hotter than I expected). I got there safely although sweating profusely. We then went to a diner that has not changed since 1950 and serves food with little to no nutritional value. The vegetables were a mix of peas, green beans, and unknown like we used to get in school hot lunches. Yum! I told myself I'd do some crunches and black bean curls when I got home. Didn't. Stopped watching TV shows online after only and hour and a half so I could read. Improvement.
Today at work I looked at the public library site to see if they had any Buffy DVDs. I'm sorry to report that they did. I borrowed the maximum 5 allowed. Not promising for my elbows.

2 comments:

  1. does the tv show buffy do workouts like the movie buffy? you could work out with her if she did?
    -ek

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she's a super hero. there's no way i could work out with her. but it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete