Monday, October 5, 2009

Jai Ho!

I haven't been working out much but I have been dancing every day at work for an hour. We're practicing for our Diwali/Dusshera festival, which will be this Friday. It'll be a pretty funny dance - a mix of a song I don't know and "Jai Ho." I've got the dace down pretty well but the best part will be watching my tiny boyish boss dance. I have to close my eyes whenever he's in my vision during practice because his moves creep me out but every once in a while I catch a glimpse and have to pause to crack up. I'm quite certain there will be a video after the fact so I'll be sure to post it here. Oh and the practices get my heart rate up for an hour during work every day so that's gotta be good for me, right?

1 comment:

  1. right. but the creepy boss might stop your heart?

    ReplyDelete