Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Actors' names

I have this problem where I refer to actors by one of their characters' names. Like Miguel from Passions - he's been in other TV shows that I've watched, and starred in his own movie, but he will always be Miguel to me. Ruth from Six Feet Under was just on How I Met Your Mother and then there's Lana Lang from Smallville and Turtle from Entourage. I guess if I ever saw them in real life I would never be stupid enough to be like, you're Dougie Houser! but actors are usually total nerds slash douchebags, right? I like to pretend their characters are real because their characters are just so much cooler. Also, why would I want to meet Tom Welling? I don't even know the guy; obv I just want to meet Clark Kent. That's prob why if I had to pick one actor to meet, it would hands-down be Larry David. Or maybe I just want to meet him because we are both a**holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment