Sunday, March 22, 2009

Phone Lady

So as many of my friends have unfortunately discovered, Verizon reused my old phone number far too soon and the new owner has a beligerant mother. I finally decided it was time to call the mother to let her know that my friends are just calling for me and not sexual predators calling to take advantage of her daughter. The woman and I ended up in a screeching fight. She says that one of my friends has ben calling constantly to invite me to a sex party. She went on to say that my friends were making me seem like a whore and then said she wasn't calling me a whore, but that's what my friends were making me out as. That was nice of her! I told her that I've tried to tell my friends about my new number and this sex party person is not my friend and that she needs to complain to Verizon about reusing the number too soon. She said she called Verizon and they won't do anything. She also said her husband is in the state police and she's gonna report me and my friends. I told her to please report the sex party person and she can report me as well. What the hell would they do? This did not satisfy her as she continued to screech at me. When I had enough silliness I told her there was nothing more to do and that I was hanging up.
So I guess it's just some crazy woman and my friends who still don't know my number willbjust have to deal with being called perverts. It was kinda fun. My fave part was when she was scared of calling me a whore. Maybe she was recording the call. She's like one of those 911 calls where the woman is complaining that mcdonalds didn't make her big mac correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment